Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Who exactly is the muse, you ask?

Well, first of all let me welcome you to my very first blog. *blushes* I was coaxed into this a little by my friends and I'm sure I'll thank them later when I figure out how to get it all "me-ified".

The wandering muse is me, I am she. She is my collective unconscious and the part of me that needs to create something new every day, be it art, music, poetry or just a few changes on my websites. She is the one that is free to roam the galaxies looking for inspiration and inspiring others to free their imaginations as well. She draws, paints, is learning digital art on her own, writes when the mood strikes her, jots down poetry, sketches in the moving car, lovingly plays an old guitar, and is trying to learn html. She sings, she adores her video games, she dances, she quilts, she arranges flowers and she loves to curl up on the couch with a large cappucino and her cats and watch a good movie.

This blog is dedicated to her.

1 comment:

T.F. Digs said...

Welcome!! :D Can't wait to see some of your works.



wow. just wow.

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Science/Math Nerd
 

(Absolute Insane Laughter as you pour toxic chemicals into a foaming tub of death!) Well, maybe you aren't this extreme, but you're in league with the crazy scientists/mathmeticians of today. Very few people have the talent of math and science is something takes a lot of brains as well. Thank whosever God you worship, or don't worship, so thank no deity whatsoever in your case, for you people! Most of us would have died off without your help.

Musician
 
Gamer/Computer Nerd
 
Artistic Nerd
 
Drama Nerd
 
Literature Nerd
 
Anime Nerd
 
Social Nerd
 
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quizzes for MySpace