Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sunday, September 21, 2008


Well....I suppose its high time I update this thing! :) Lots going on in my busy little world since I was here last! New jobs, new locations.... new obsessions. lol. Addicted like mad to WoW, making video games, writing new stories, painting new pictures..... the creativity has been great! I'm learning a new addiction now...3D art! Besides the stuff I do on IMVU I mean. Really looking forward to the day I can afford the perfect computer to do the rendering on. ;)
Anyway, I'll fill ya in on more soon! Lots of new art and clothing to show you! =)

Hugs and kisses to all~Cihhe the wandering muse

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wish you would fill me in hun .. its been way too long , i take you n gangster guy hit it off , nice to find out the hard way , if thats what happened , ysee i dont know , cos , you never told me, last i heard you was moving to meet me in the uk , but i guess ur knight in shining armour , younger blood , got the better , well as long as youve found peace and happiness , its all good, your broken hearted english bf, neil,x



wow. just wow.

What Be Your Nerd Type?
Your Result: Science/Math Nerd
 

(Absolute Insane Laughter as you pour toxic chemicals into a foaming tub of death!) Well, maybe you aren't this extreme, but you're in league with the crazy scientists/mathmeticians of today. Very few people have the talent of math and science is something takes a lot of brains as well. Thank whosever God you worship, or don't worship, so thank no deity whatsoever in your case, for you people! Most of us would have died off without your help.

Musician
 
Gamer/Computer Nerd
 
Artistic Nerd
 
Drama Nerd
 
Literature Nerd
 
Anime Nerd
 
Social Nerd
 
What Be Your Nerd Type?
Quizzes for MySpace